VM Mass Update is an advanced, instant product management solution for VirtueMart, focused on mass editing and handling operations. Manage hundreds, thousands of products, quickly and effectively, using an intuitive, responsive, grid-based, Excel-like interface.
What it is
VM Mass Update is a complete solution for managing your VirtueMart products, no matter how many. It is designed specifically to come to the rescue of VirtueMart shop administrators that deal with a large number of products. Ever since the dawn of e-commerce, managing a large shop has been a very time-consuming task. For VirtueMart, not anymore.
What it does
VM Mass Update's main focus is allowing for quick mass value updating of all major product fields, such as price, stock units, category, publishing state, and many more. Increasing your products prices by 10%, for example, is a matter of seconds, even for thousands of products.
The other strong features of VM Mass Update are powerful import/export functions for products. You are able to quickly import products from CSV files, or otherwise automatically create products by uploading a collection of product images. The export features allow you to export your product data to CSV, Excel, PDF and HTML formats.
What you get
Purchasing VM Mass Update gets you:
- the product itself, with full source code
- any available language packs
- a very comprehensive User Manual
- the right to use it on all of the websites you own
- free lifetime updates for any future version
- free lifetime support via support tickets, forum, e-mail, and phone
Here are VM Mass Update's most important current features:
- Mass update – VM Mass Update allows you to quickly update all major product fields, for any set of products, by simple operations (subtraction, addition), specific values, or percentages
- In-line editing – Editing any specific, individual product field is as easy as clicking a "cell" and typing a new value
- Friendly interface – VM Mass Update features a grid-based interface, similar to that of Excel. Its easiness of use and familiarity will ensure you get a good experience and an efficient workflow
- Responsiveness – The application is 100% client-side based, so that it is as responsive and fast as possible; this eliminates frustrating page loading times for anything other than real operations
- Quick filtering – Quickly filter and sort through your products any way you need, with VM Mass Update's powerful built-in filtering features and sorting, on any product field
- Additional properties – Mass update and edit additional product-related properties: discounts, attributes and media files
- Import from CSV – Easily import products from CSV files, by either mapping the product fields, or including the product field names on the first row
- Import from images – Instantly populate your shop with products, by simply uploading a collection of product images
- Export to many formats – Export your products data, fast and easy, to any of these formats: CSV, Excel, PDF, and HTML
- Conditional formatting – Just like Excel, VM Mass Update allows you to set conditional formatting rules, which enable you to easily highlight/format cells based on their content, for instant visual feedback
- Cross-device layout – Preserve the application's layout settings across devices, so that your preferred visible product columns, panels, widths, stay the same, when you're on the move, or simply using a different browser or device to access the application
- Multi-language – VM Mass Update uses standard INI files, which are very easily translatable. The language file has only 214 lines, or 730 words